Re: FW: EDP and Repeater in Rig

In a message dated 1/7/02 9:05:21 AM, sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

<< I could also go for some
MIDI triggered automation, such as having a single message = a
feedback %  There could be a bunch of short cuts like that to free up
your hands during a gig, but overall the flexibility of the Repeater
makes it worth the extra knob twiddling.  I don't know about the rest of
you, but I have the tendency to overplay anyway, and it's good to leave
a loop alone for a bit while you deal with another aspect of your
performance. >>

Same here. I recently went back, from a pedal board based looping set up,
a rack based system and have the Repeater in the top space of a 12 space
SKB
rack, where, when seated in front of it, I have access to all the digital
tweakage needed - changing feedback, jumping from track to track, cueing
loops, etc.  Until Electrix implements a midi pedal initiated fade
function,
or visual cues as to where the "feedback" level is when controlled via
midi,
I'm perfectly happy with the 3 button footswitch and hands on tweakage.  -
Paul