AFM members?

Are any of you fellow LOOPERS, members of the AFM?

If so how do you balance the fact the it's hard enough to get paid to do looping performances -Vs- the minimums that you are expected to uphold as to not undercut as a member of the AFM?

What do you classify your gigs as to be able to justify to the AFM why you are working for peanuts?

I don't mind the low pay for looping, I'm doing it out of love ... but it seems there is a conflict by being both a looper and an AFM member....

So if anyone else is in my boat, please share with me what you do, and your take on this...

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.kickstartchubby.com
Please, NO forwards...