CD Spam

If you haven't already made your list of "Best CDs of 2002," you might
consider my new album, "Ayatollah of Understatement."

  http://www.ampcast.com/justjohn

Looping content includes "Last Call for Archimedes" and "Is Your News
Safe?" (Both of which can also be had for free at the Ampcast page.)
Overall, though, it's structured as -- believe it or not -- a Pop album.

John Sherwood, who you probably have never heard of, had this to say about
the album:

"From the very first second it grabbed me and kept hold of me all the way
through. I'll be honest and say that when I'm 'A&R-ing' I tend to use
skip-to-next-track quite a lot (who doesn't) but not in your case. The
whole thing is amazing - especially 'Polarizers' man thats my fave track."
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *