Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 4:04 PM
Subject: MIDI... ...HELP!!!

I just got a KORG ES-1 Electribe S Rhythm Production Sampler (drum machine)...

I have been using a pair of EDP units for about a month...

Today I tried syncing them all together...

It goes: EDP to drum machine to other EDP

Is there a way to have more than one master unit in a MIDI chain?

I'd like to be able to start any one unit and have it become the master "On the fly" so to speak...

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.mp3.com/freakwincing