Re: Is there such a function as.....

DialaThos@aol.com writes:

>Been getting into my (still somewhat new to me) Repeater a lot lately...
>there's one situation that I'm wondering if any piece of gear addresses
>better.

>Say you've got a loop going.. let's call it 6 seconds long.  Say you want
>add a part that's 8 seconds long.  No way to do it.  Does any piece of
>gear
>allow this?  I guess my thinking is that the 6 second part would just now
>have 2 seconds of silence after it.  Sort of an "extend loop" function.
the kludgey workaround in repeater would be to 'multiply' by an integer,
then
erase just the section(s) of audio what ya don't want..... sorta p.i.t.a.,
really, and a bit touchy.
very easy to do on edp, though..... just end a 'multiply' w/the
'record'-function, where ya want the new loop-end to be, i think --- w/o
playing anything into the unit.
best,
dt / splattercell