more swedish music

i'm a huge fan of swedish folkies lena willemark and ale moller. he plays a
really cool mando cello thing that has holes all over the neck, into which
he inserts little thingys that act like capos for individual strings. he
can
capo every string at a different fret and have open strings for some chords
but keep the relationships between the strings consistent. it's pretty
cool.
i think the guy that does the mod for him has a patent on the thing.

peace

monk