Re: more swedish music

No, I didn't say it was a similar _system_ (as in mechanics or
implementation), I said it resembled it in principle. With multiple Third
Hands, you can capo selected strings at various frets, and you can still
fret above or below the capo(s).

Ale's setup sounds very cool. I wonder if the holes are threaded or if the
pieces are held in place by the string... I looked around on the net for
some info on it; didn't find any but got to hear some sound samples. Great
stuff!

-t-