OT : Saqqara Dogs

Sorry for the way-off topic, but I was looking through some old vinyl and was wondering whatever became of the band Saqqara Dogs?  They put out one album (I believe) on the Pathfinder label back in '87.

Any info people?  (-how 'bout you DT?  I noticed in the credits  that your sometime associate Carter Burwell is credited with 'overtone singing' on one tune).

Thanks for humoring me people.  (-they really were a cool band)!  Todd