Re: OT : Saqqara Dogs

Actually they recorded one EP and one album that I know of (Thirst is
the album title I think).  There was also at least one free 7" that was
given away with one magazine or other in the later 80's.  I've heard
they were really amazing live too.

Bond Berglund has done some solo things (including my first exposure to
live single guitar looping playing 'song line' things).  He opened for
Cluster in San Francisco a few years back but I haven't heard anything
since.

Kevin