RE:EDP or REPEATER?

<< I also think that Gibson has priced their guitars out
of the range of working professionals which I find
frustrating and sad. >>

Amen to that! The Les Paul, SG, et al prices ARE
ridiculous. Seems to me that it's more of a 'status'
thing than a quality (not to disparage the quality of
course) or feature thing. Man, there's (or was) a lot of
liquidity in this country. Collectors have been buying
up guitars, etc. like there's no tomorrow--driving the
price up of used and new stuff.

Regards, Paul