Re: AdrenaLinn at audiomidi.com

In a message dated 1/25/02 2:26:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, dcoffin@taunton.com writes:

http://www.audiomidi.com/common/cfm/product.cfm?Product_ID=1706

thanks dave.....i need a drum machine (or a drummer) so i thought this box might be the ticket, but ricardo walker sez the drum sounds are pretty chee-zee.....rick, does it do a whole lot more than the electrix boxes? or whould this be filter over-kill?.....i have to go play one and see whats up, after all im pretty chee-zee myself.....oh dig this!, my lovely daugther katy just got a job with a u.s. air off-shot psa airlines (go figure with them laying millions of people off), this means i fly for free anywhere in the u.s. or pay like 10% for the rest of the world.....so clear me a space on the floor, i may be headed your way.....consider yourself warned....:)m