Re: Internet audio sources?

Hi there,

for some of my different projects, plz check out
http://www.mp3.com/rdomain
http://facehacker.iuma.com
http://rdomain.iuma.com

I've yet to put up my ambient (looping) guitar CD so all the material above
isn't really loopbased at all.  Ranges from ambient to experimental and
industrial and everything in between.  The rdomain mp3.com site has some
interesting radio stations also.

Cheers,
Ritchie
еееееееееееееее