Re: good processor for weird sounds, etc.?

>Does the Kaoss pad have its own effects inside. I thought it was some
>kind of controller. (But I'm just a dumb drummer).

I got the Kaoss pad for its MIDI controller capabilities*, but it does have
a relatively standard nest of effects in it.  Yeah, you control two params
at once with its touch pad, but they're still pretty standard -- UNTIL you
get to its sample playback.  It can store up to six seconds (I think) of
sound, and you play it back by running your finger side-to-side.  So you
can play it back slowly, or backwards or boomeranged or stuttered or ...

* I got it when I got my keyboard controller that doesn't have mod wheels.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *