Re: good processor for weird sounds, etc.?

>budget...
>
>hmmm...unlimited but since i have a hand full of other sound-machines
>(nord
>lead 2 synth, roland percussion pad/midi controller) and i rely on good
>old-fashioned guitar sounds, i don't really want to spend more than 2
>grand.
>
>jim

I'm assuming you're looking for a processor for guitar?

If so, I suggest an Ebow since nobody mentioned that yet.  It's cheap and
very effective, no installation required.

Also, look into synths with analog inputs (Nord Micromodular, various
analog
synths, etc.) for processing guitar.  A powerful combination would be such
synth and a MIDI guitar converter sending realtime parameter control
messages to the synth.

Paolo