Fwd: Re: Bass Pedals

Yes, the Tom Scarff midi bass pedals are just what I was looking for. It
seems there should be a place for them in todays High tech music scene.
Especially for guitar players, Hold your own chords while soloing.
Guitar solos, do people still do that? or did it go the route of the
drum solo. Tom Scarff also has a midi theremin that looked interesting.
Thank you very much. Blessings,  Bill/Las Vegas

> So, back to the thread topic (sorta), is there any hobbyist kit for
> converting an old Farfisa's bass pedals to MIDI?

You might look here:
http://tomscarff.tripod.com/bass_pedal/midi_bass_pedal_1.htm

or:
http://www.geopath.com/%7Ejraden/pedals/stampPedal.html

Here's a good page of links to DIY MIDI Hardware projects:
http://www.harmony-central.com/MIDI/#othhar

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com