Repeater Routing Hijinks

 I have been having great results both live and in the studio with the
following repeater routing scheme. I use an  effects send on my mixer to
send signal to the repeater, then I use all four outputs returning to
either four seperate tracks on my recorder (an ADAT) or for live, to four
individual mixer channels. I hard pan repeater tracks 1 and 3 to the right
and hard pan tracks 2 and 4 to the left, and use the send select function
on the repeater to select all four outputs running simultaneously. The hard
panning allows for seperation of the tracks and allows me to individually
proccess each track seperately after I've laid them down. Its best to use
the dry mute function with this scenario to prevent non-looped info (ie
whatever you are playing over the top of your loops) from bleeding onto the
loop track outputs. I like using mixer channels that have inserts for this
scheme for optimum processing flexability, post loop recording. Also, using
a mixer effects send for the repeater really is the way to go if you want
to loop multiple input sources. It gives you the most flexability with the
least amount of noise.
Give it go mates
Bill