Re: Cadence Magazine Review (Plus a Question About Christy Doran and LorenMazzacane Connors)

Alright, Ted!

>Probably nobody is interested anymore.
Wrong! always am interested when looper's get some credit and recognition!

Don"t know those others either, but to mentioned on the same sentence as
Fripp, Tibbits and Rypdal ain't too shabby!
I am kinda unsure about the reviewer's last sentence tho....I guess music
critics, like the evening news, find it so distasteful to accentuate the
positive...
Nonetheless...congrats are in order!  Good job.
Max