Re: Reverb: Bang for Buck (Was: Percussive Loopers)

Stand Alone Unit, best i've found ever is the LXP-1.  No easy editing, but
all the verbs sound incredible.  Lex said they reproduced them on the MPX1,
but for me, not even close...

Definitely best bang for buck, though... My suspicion is that eventide can
outdo them, but I don't have that box yet...

Todd