Re: Glissentar tunings suggestions

I thought the Glissentar looked cool but didn't want to spend any money
experimenting, so I converted a twelve string Yamaha thin body to a
fretless nylon. I strung it with unison tuned nylons on the top four
courses and used two wound nylons for the lower two (singly).  I use
standard tuning and a D major:
D A D F# A D (lower to upper)  It is such a wierd instrument. I don't
play it enough.

Mike Killian