re: Found Objects in Looping

I don't use found objects as much as I used to any more - mostly because
my
recording studio is now setup in my bedroom, and it's way to easy to make
mess.

One of the best sounding things I've looped was a wooden chair being
dragged
across a concrete floor. You know that screeching sound that you sometimes
make while adjusting in such a chair? This was just like that, only
thickly
layered and sounding very much like a cloud of rampaging elephants.

Styrofoam can have a similar effect, only in a higher pitch.