Re: Behringer/Repeater (EDP) foot controller

So....let me get this straight.  The FCB1010 allows you to assign a CC
message to any one of it's pads?  So pad 1 could send a message to the
Repeater that says, "set feedback to 50%"?  If so, that would be SWELL!
I've struggled trying to use a Yamaha MFC10 and an RFX MIDI Wizard with
much
frustration.

Mark Sottilaro