EMUSIC Playlist #255

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs each
Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton,
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #255                    February 7, 2002.

RECAP:
On this show, I began a month-long focus on Detlef Keller, Mario
Schönwälder,
and Friends.  These artists will be featured at the Manikin Marathon in
April,
a 36 hour concert celebrating ten years of the Manikin label.  The
Featured CD
at midnight was "The Annazaal Tapes" on the Manikin label.

The vinyl show starter was "Pinnacles" by Edgar Froese on the Virgin label.

I played the music of Orbital Decay who will play at the IceHouse in
Bethlehem
on February 16.

Keller, Schönwälder & Friends
http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2002/focus02.html#feb
Manikin Marathon
http://www.manikin.de/bodynews.html#sulza_e
Orbital Decay
http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Edgar Froese            Specific Gravity of      Pinnacles (Virgin)
                          Smile
Orbital Decay           Live on Star's End *     CDR of 8-12-01 broadcast
VA [Klangwelt]          Blue Planet              Syntonic Waves Vol 8
(Spheric)
Steve Roach             Present Moment           Streams and Currents
(Projekt)
VA [dreamSTATE]         White Winter Moon        ambient.01@hyperreal
(none)
Jeff Pearce             Migration of Souls       The Light Beyond (Hypnos)
Dweller at the          Ouroborus Part 2         Ouroborus (Hypnos/Binary)
  Threshold

12:00 am
Broekhuis, Keller,      Ghost in the Machine     The Annazaal Tapes
(Manikin)
Schönwälder, & Friends
Broekhuis, Keller,      731                      The Annazaal Tapes
(Manikin)
Schönwälder, & Friends
Broekhuis, Keller,      Shapes                   The Annazaal Tapes
(Manikin)
Schönwälder, & Friends
Broekhuis, Keller,      Unter Kontrolle          The Annazaal Tapes
(Manikin)
Schönwälder, & Friends

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Detlef Keller,
Mario
Schönwälder, and Friends.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "The Reason
Why"
by Keller & Schönwälder on the Manikin label.

Next week's vinyl show starter will be "Ricochet" by Tangerine Dream.

Bill        billfox@fast.net           http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic