SV: Repeater

> Hello,
>
> I'm a guitarplayer from belgium (Europe)
> Finally I got my repeater. Now I'm searching for a good midi
> Footswitsh with lots of possibilities, so I can change all the
> Parametres by feet.
> Does anyone of you have a sugesstion???
> Please let me know.
> info@troissoeur.com
> Pieter

Hi Pieter,

I picked up a Behringer FBC1010 for 208.165 EUR (182.451 USD) here in
Sweden. Guess prices are on the same level as in your country. I did two
quite detailed posts on it yesterday - yes, I like it a lot. Also check out
the web at http://www.behringer.com/02_products/prodindex.cfm?id=FCB1010

cheers

Per