cool (free) electronic music software for GameBoy

cool (free "for noncommercial use") electronic music software for GameBoy

download it at:
http://blackbox.resource.cx/prods02.html

from the ReadMe file:

          __                         __         __
.-------|   / |   /__|   _  |   |__|  _  \----|   / |   |  | >  _
<---------.
|  .----|  /  |  /   |   |  |   |  |   \  \---|  /  |   |  |/   |
\-----.  |
x  }--------------------'  |

|                          "Music Box Version
1.3"                           |

`-.  .------------------------------------------------------------------.
  .-'
   |  |                          w . h . a .
t                           |  |
.-'
`------------------------------------------------------------------'  `-.

| Music  Box  Version  1.3,  the  latest version of the advanced and
popular |
| GameBoy  Color  and GameBoy music and soundeffect player and editor
can be |
| used  in  games, demos and tools, with new examples, new commented
sources |
| and   two   brand   new,   really   large,  well  formatted  and
detailed |
| documentations.  A  must  have  for  GameBoy Color and GameBoy
developers, |
| hobby  programmers  and  composers.  The  system  can be licensed
together |
| with  its  next  generation,  more  advanced  PC  version,  Music Box
2 to |
| commercial  games,  demos  and  tools too and can be freely used in
public |
| domain  games,  demos  and  tools.  For  more  informations read the
large |

documentations.

| The  system  runs  on  the real target machine, the GameBoy Color (in
full |
| colours)  or the classic GameBoy (in greyscale). So the composer will
hear |
| really  the same the gamer will in the end product. Also this system
makes |
| it  possible  to  compose  music outdoors what can be great fun. Even
your |
| kids will like
it.                                                         |

| Some  more brief infos about the system. It is possible to make
multispeed |
| music  with  the  system  and  it doesn't need too much CPU time and
other |
| system  resources.  Also  it is using all the four channels for both
music |
| and  soundeffects (including the third wavetable channel). The size of
the |
| music is also really
small.                                                |

| For  more details read the whole included documentations. If you
seriously |
| want  to  use  the product, really read them at least once, without it
you |
| cannot use the
system.                                                     |

|                         c . r . e . d . i . t .
s                          |

| all code, design, graphics, documentations by...zsolt minier and ray
nemes |
| thanks for the help (ideas, tests, example songs)....jukka-pekka
luukkonen |
| thanks for the help (ideas, tests, documentation works).......attila
szoke |

|                           released on
26/02/2001                           |

`-.  .------------------------------------------------------------------.
  .-'
   |  |                            w . h .
o                             |  |
.-'
`------------------------------------------------------------------'  `-.

| Black  Box is a game development team currently specialized to the
GameBoy |
| Color  system.  We  are creating games and tools to help the GameBoy
Color |
| development. We are also demoscene people (fyi demoscene is a really
large |
| international community of artists making every kind of art and
multimedia |
| presentations  on  computers  and  other  platforms)  and  releasing
hobby |
| projects too sometimes like intros and
demos.                              |

| If you need a team to create, convert, port, finish or modify a game,
tool |
| or demo or make musics and soundeffects for your company then contact
us.  |

`-.  .------------------------------------------------------------------.
  .-'
   |  |                        w . h . e . r .
e                         |  |
.-'
`------------------------------------------------------------------'  `-.

|                 visit the following URL's if you want