From: Jeremy Sawruk [mailto:lobachevski@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 11:01 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Loops for SF Acid

>From: "Cesar D. Quintero" <cquintero@fullsix.com>
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: Loops for SF Acid
>Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:21:11 +0100
>
>     Hello all: Does anybody has the drum collection of loops for SF
>Acid?.
>Are they worthy?. Which one you think are the best ones?
>
>     Thanks
There are several drum loop libraries for Acid. I own most of them.

Classic Drum Machines: Syntonic Generator - good synth drum loops, just too
few

Downtempo Beats - I dont own, so I don't know

Drum Components: RADS - great samples for building custom drum tracks.
Although can be used for a variety of styles, I think they are best suited
for rock. Worth considering

Drum Tools - don't own, so don't know

Junkyard Rhythms - don't own (but on it's way). Looks very promising, esp.
for getting a unique sound.

Latin Percussion - pretty good and mostly standard stuff

Processed Drumkits: Zero-Gravity Beats - My favorite drum library. It
surely
is not your average cup of tea, but is very good, esp for rock and dance

R&B Drums: Groove Spectrum - don't own, don't know

Siggi Baldursson's Drumsugar - don't own, but Siggi's other library, Zero
Gravity, is so awesome that I would think this one would be as well!

Street Beats - its ok, but way too little. Not worth it.

Funky Xtreams I & II - pretty good, but should be 1 CD, not 2!

World Percussion - Marc Anderson's Dragon Dance - good world music loops
here.

Don't forget, most other libraries come with drums (except instrument
specific). I particularly like the Acid Rock, Acid DJ, Electro Hip-Hop,
Futurist Drum 'n' Bass, New York Dance, Prototechno, Vir Unis: Infusion,
and
World Pop percussion.

Hope this helps!