Re: My firstest online example.

>     Alright, I have finally posted my very first example of me and my
>Boomerang online.  At first I wasn't going to post it here, being all
>bashful and new, and definitely on the tamer end of the looping field, but
>then I decided, eh, what the hell.
>
>     Definitely not very artsy, just kind of spacey and weird, integrated
>into a Neil Young song.  Don't point and laugh (or if you do, just don't
>do
>it online ;)
>
>     http://www.feenomenal.com/dbtr.html
>
>     Comments/criticism appreciated ... (Private email of course)

Hey, nice stuff! It's cool to see looping integrated so cleanly into
a song format (and I think Neil might even approve, though the
boomerang is digital :-). Are you getting the "filter sweep" sound by
tweaking the EQ on your guitar? Cool effect!

Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer