Re: [loop NY] 2/23 on: loop NY open loop shows at Chama

Just john wrote!

>  >               loop NY presents
>  >
>  >open loop: the New York Loopers' Hangout at Chama.
>  >
>  >Continuous live looping music
>  >every Saturday afternoon starting Saturday, February 23, 2002
>  >from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
>  >at Chama, Secret of the Golden Flower.
>  >

>(Still working up the courage to come ...

that's why I didn't put your name on the list of people showing!

DO IT!! DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!!!!

>and deciding what gear to bring
>...  The Handsonics would probably fit best with the biggest variety of
>styles, but what drives me nuts for live performances is they don't have
>"Tap Tempo."  Maybe the ES-1 ...  it's the lightest ...)

start with the smallest and simplest gizmo and you can bring
more the next time you show up.

>You mention "loops decaying" -- that might be a difference between analog
>looping and digital looping.  With most of my gizmos, it's an additive
>thing.

loops on the DL-4 and Repeater can be made to decay quite nicely!

     /t

--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every
Saturday!