Re: Loopstock Directions

also, if you OPTION-CLICK (ALT-CLICK on a Windows machine i think) the
URL it usually lets you select the program you want to use to open the
URL, and then sets that as the default. this is useful if you want to
use Netscape for example and Outlook defaults to Explorer, or if you
just want to change it sometime.

-j

On Saturday, February 23, 2002, at 11:53  AM, just john wrote:

>> Here's a clue: If you put "http://" in front of your web addresses in
>> your
>> e-mails, they become clickable links right in the e-mail message!!!
>

> You forgot to add:  In MOST modern email programs.
> ---
> * just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *

-----
Jeff Blanding
jeff@modaldub.net
http://www.modaldub.net

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a
promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own
were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind,
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for
thee."
  - John Donne