Re: prog-rock (way off-topic)

> Mike Patton's projects (imagine Felini playing prog-rock):
> Fantomas
> Three Chiefs
> Mr. Bungle

If you like these you'll probably want to check out Estradashpere... very
heavily influenced by Zorn and Bungle. Some of their band members went on
the road with Trey's Secret Chiefs 3 on their last tour. Great stuff!

> How about Radiohead? If Kid A and Amnesiac aren't progressive for a rock
> band, I don't know what is.

I'm with ya all the way there Carl! I'd hate to constrain prog-rock to
always have faux classical music elements to pass muster. That would be so
sad.

-Miko