Re: MIDI Tempo based effect processor?

The Ineko does seem like it would do the trick... but it's a table top
unit, as is the Roland EF-303 (http://namm.harmony-
central.com/SNAMM00/Content/Roland/HotPick/EF303.html).  My MASTER PLAN
is to keep a single 6 space rack that I can plug power in, my guitar and
be done.  Thanks for the info though, I'm sure this would be nice for
the studio.

Mark Sottilaro