Re: A Post Loopsatock Debriefing (One Perspective)

speaking of Doctors... Katrin (the Stick player) has a Phd in astro
physics from Cornell, and now dabbles in neurophysics at USCF when she's
not playing music.

Which leads me to my next question/thread, what do loopers do when
they're not looping?  How do we pay for all this stuff?  Just curious...

I do animation and video design, mostly as support for a corporate
events company.

Mark Sottilaro