EMUSIC Playlist #258

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs each
Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton,
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #258                    February 28, 2002.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Detlef Keller, Mario
Schönwälder, and Friends.  These artists will be featured at the Manikin
Marathon in April, a 36 hour concert celebrating ten years of the Manikin
label.  The Featured CD at midnight was "Project Inter.com" by braun,
Broekhuis, Keller and Schönwälder on the Manikin label.

The vinyl show starter was "New Age of Earth" by Ash Ra Tempel on the
Isadora
label.

I played the music of Robert Rich who will be at the Gathering on March 23.

Keller, Schönwälder and Friends
http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2002/focus02.html#feb
Manikin Marathon
http://www.manikin.de/bodynews.html#sulza_e
Robert Rich
http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Ash Ra Tempel           Sunrain                  New Age of Earth (Isadora)
VA [Orbital]            Old Style                Earth Dance 2000
(CyberOctave)
Wave World              Sphere (Radio Mix)       Sphere (Quantum)
Robert Rich             Dante's Anthropomorphic  Bestiary (Release)
                          Zoo
Navigator               Trama Bit                CDR Prerelease
Antonio Testa &         A Mechanical Dust        Prayer for the Forest
  Alio Die                Sphere                   (GreenHouse)
Loren Nerell            Irama                    Lilin Dewa (Side Effects)
Stephen Philips         *                        Cycles 4 (Dark Duck)
Tales                   Sagitarius' Gate         The Seskian Wars
(Somewhere In
                                                   Time)

12:00 am
Braun, Broekhuis,       In the Barn              Project Inter.com
(Manikin)
Keller & Schönwälder
Braun, Broekhuis,       Come and Taste the Band  Project Inter.com
(Manikin)
Keller & Schönwälder      Part One
Braun, Broekhuis,       Not From This World      Project Inter.com
(Manikin)
Keller & Schönwälder
Braun, Broekhuis,       Epilogo do Bologna       Project Inter.com
(Manikin)
Keller & Schönwälder

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll conclude the month-long focus on Detlef Keller,
Mario
Schönwälder, and Friends.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Project
inter.com" by Braun, Broekhuis, Keller & Schönwälder on the Manikin label.

The vinyl show starter will be from the LP "New Age of Earth" by Ash Ra
Tempel
on the Isadora label.

Bill        billfox@fast.net           http://wdiyfm.org/programs/emusic