Re: edp/repeater 'sequencing' (was loopstock aftershock)

matthias:

>I wonder what comes out... doesnt it become increasingly nervous?
..... at least in my case, that's just one part of the idea & its
execution.....
the re-triggers take on pitch/character of their own, and can act as both
an
*interruption* of the previously perceived sound (eg, a rhythmic 'fill')
and
also as an element in-and-of itself.....
btw:
did you ever read that little note on 'windowing' loops, which i'd sent to
kim approx. a year ago?
best,
dt / s-c