Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #143

What about using SamplerMode to capture some loops and then spit them
back out?  If you kept the same drum pattern as when you recorded the
loops, it should just sound like a regular loop, but then you could
start tweaking it, slicing and dicing.  Maybe there IS a use for those
three sequencer tracks in the Jomox, after all....

-Hans