Re: Gig spam--in two hours in San Diego

Title: RE: Gig spam--in two hours in San Diego
Brain freeze- I guess I missed that part in the original post- :p

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: RE: Gig spam--in two hours in San Diego

Rich and I discussed this before the show- and I felt strongly that yes it
would be expected there be some type of looping but that there are no real
guidelines or quotas- some utilize looping overtly and obviously and others
in a more subtle way- the piece we did involved creating a lot of textures
and spaces and didn't really sound like looping in the sense that it may
have been hard to identify the looped phrase- I would hate to feel obligated
in any way and I don't think anyone here expects that-

** well, i'm with you on that . . . but, as gary mentioned, he felt that there wasn't enough looping (or was unsure that there was "non-truth" in advertising) on his last-minute gig yesterday - - or on my gig those many moons ago. this precipitated my query.

stig