LOOPING CAPITOL OF THE UNIVERSE: San Luis Obispo vs. Santa Cruz

max valentino <ekstasis1@hotmail.com> wrote:

"and now I hear rumors that there may be a couple
more looping gigs featuring LD members on the 28th and 29th.
What the heck's going on around here, and why does SLO suddenly seem to be
the center of the looping universe?"

Now, hold on there!!!!    Master U.K. Bass Looper Steve Lawson has been
quoted as
saying that  "Santa Cruz is the looping capitol of the Universe".

What's it going to be?   Who will take the title as theirs?

That does it, Hans..............................I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!

I challenge you do a live looping duel  (instruments to be agreed upon) on
your turf or on mine.
You may choose a single Jamman, EDP, Line 6  DL4, Boomerang, Loopstation,
Repeater, 2 Revox tape loops or
Roland RE 501 Chorus echo with the erase heads removed (like I use to use)
or any other dedicated looper (who users are already pissed off at me
because I didn't list them)  as your weapon of choice.

Are you a looping man enough to take the challenge?      <rick giggles
insanely>

Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get
it
on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.
Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get
it
on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.
Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get
it
on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.
Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get
it
on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.Let's get it on.

signed,  your biggest fan,   Rick Walker (aka Loop.pooL)