Re: syncing JamMan/EDP

> Hi all... I know there is probably plenty of info in the archives, but I
was
>  wonderin' if any of you have experience syncing an EDP and JamMan?
>  If so, what, if any, problems or issues are are to be expected?

works just fine,
but if EDP is master you'll get a bit of glitching on the JamMan at the
start/end
of the loop.

remember theat the note value for the JamMan is a crotchet, while the EDP
uses quavers. So if EDP is set to 8th/cycle=8, then that corresponds to a
4
on the JamMan if you want the JamMan loop to be the same length as an EDP
cycle.

andy butler