Re: EDP feedback pedal

Kim

As the faq sais I bought the boss fv50L but it never worked smooth: I
reached 127 at 4/5 of the action wich made slight fdb moves (127 to 110
) a complete guess work.
had to solder a small trim pot in paralell and adjust untill full press
was exactly 127
so may I suggest that we revaluate the proper vol pedal model an exact
value

I still dont understand why you didnt follow the "synth controler" path
and implement the edp with the usual EV5 (CV TRS pedal) that seems to be
a standard (works fine for all my instruments that have a CV exp ped)

Claude