syncing RPT to EDP

Hi everybody,

I bought an Electrix Repeater a week ago to go with my EDP. While it shure
is a fascinating and great sounding machine I am amazed how they could
release a unit with an obvious (although manageable) noise level and a
massive latency problem. The time delay when playing through it reminded
my
instantly of old Midi-guitar days, arrghhh. Mixing the repeater out dry
with the original dry signal causes horrible phase cancellations, it's
that
bad. I guess they send the original signal through their processor in
order
to take advantage of that effects loop, but with this signal delay it
doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway, I looked in the archives for some info on syncing the RPT to the
EDP but couldn't find anything (maybe I wasn't looking hard enough?). I've
patched them via MIDI but so far RPT only executes some pitch shifts when
hit the EDP'S record button. Any hints?

Thanks, Andreas