From: Hans Lindauer [mailto:armatronix@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 10:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Lee "Scratch" Perry interview quote on edp

Here are a few that I've found on vinyl lately:

"His Majesty's Dub" - Prince Jammy v King Tubbys
"Black Liberation Dub [Chapter One]" - Mad Professor
"Big Showdown 1980" - Scientist v Prince Jammy
"King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown"
"Reggae Greats - A Dub Experience" - Sly and Robbie  - This is my
favorite
dub album so far, quite different from the rest with lots of electronic
sounds.  I can't tell if it's a real album or a compilation of some
kind,
but it rocks and it's got a hideous pink and green album cover,
1984-stylee.

-Hans