RE: Attention Dallas - Fort Worth Loopers

Hi Michael,

I live in Dallas and think it would be a great idea to get together to
expand our knowledge about looping.  However, I am still somewhat of a
novice and am not sure I would be able to contribute that much.  I am
also a Wind Synth player, as opposed to being a guitar player which most
loopers seem to be.

Regards,
Steve

> Hi,
>
> Michael Clark here.
>
> I would like to get a list of Loopers living in the
> Dallas-Fort Worth area.
>
> Maybe we could get together and jam (I have a rehearsal
> space), learn something from each other or do something live.
>
> Why let CA and NY have all the fun?
>
> This Is Texas, y'all know!
>
> Just send me an email.

mailto:mcl451@airmail.net