re[2]: Cables have direction/direction

> when a guitar string is vibrating (oscilating), the "signal" (electrical
> current) swings back and forth between positive and negative...the
>positive
> and negative may not be exact mirror images of each other, but very,
>very
> close.  the result at the end of the chain is a speaker diaphram
oscillating
> inward and outward

That's right, but the change in Voltage does not occur instantaneously at
all
points in the circuit.
It starts at one end of the cable, and travels at the speed of light (in
copper) to the other end.
So it is directional.
... but don't get me wrong here, I don't believe that one way cable stuff
either.

andy butler