Re: FWD: re[3]: Cables have direction/direction

Dean Stiglitz wrote:

> andy, it's true that the voltage swing isn't instantanious, but it does
>alternate between pushing electrons and pulling them.  assuming it
>happens at the speed of light, and we are not talking about running a
>guitar cable to mars,

Speak for yourself silly earthling!  On my planet quantum cabling has made
it possible for us to transmit our signal to anywhere in the universe
instantaneously, and to the future and past!  No ground loops either!

BTW, the Mars music scene sucks.

Marklar