New Member

Hi everyone,
My name is John, I'm a "jazz" guitarist studying at
the University of Southern Maine School of Music.
Before that I was at Berklee.
I'm a Bill Frisell, John Abercrombie fan, bassicly
anything having to do with modern jazz is hip to me.
I have been using a Boss GT-3 for loops up till now
(the GT-3 is capable of looping up to around 2
seconds, and its incredible for messing with the time
and rhythms...great tool)
I recently purchased a Digitec PDS 1002, I am very
interested in knowing more about extending the delay
time up to 8 seconds...i heard it was possible.

Thanks for the help
John

=====
Banjology@yahoo.com