Re: Cable my Ass

Hey,

at this link http://signal.ece.utexas.edu/seminars/dsp_seminars/01fall/AudioMyths.pdf

I found this:

PO: Unscrupulous or deluded stereo store owners
 RP: A nice simple tweak, pricey cables look cool
 ST: Cables are made by drawing them in one
direction, so they are directional; copper crystals
act as rectifiers
 TM: Big fat cables with arrows on them
 RT: No known physical theory could explain
suggested rectification; measurements show no
effect; audio signals are AC anyway

which is pretty much what I thought. I don't claim to be an equipment designer, or an ee, but the guy who wrote the above claims to have a Phd, which beats my two pair. Anyway, I'd love to be proven wrong, if I am.

Mark