Re: new to LD - advice please

on 4/9/02 9:08 PM, kevin gallagher at kgal696969@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi All-
>
> I am a guitarist who is about to buy the Gibson/Oberheim Echoplex Digital
> Pro but I'd like to ask- When you use 100% feedback, does the original
> signal eventually degrade like most delay units?
>
> Thanks for any input
>
> Kevin

If you use 100% feedback, you're signal will cycle forever, as near as I
can
tell.   I've checked on mine after having it run for several days and there
was no degradation at all.    However, when you're in overdub mode,
feedback
drops automatically to something like 95% to avoid excessive buildup of
gain.