RE: G4 and digi001? (was O.T. Computers)

Hi Ya'll,

I've been lurking for about a year now...and i finally feel the need to
post!

I've been working at Mix and Electronic Musician Magazines for over 10
years.  And, we launched a new magazine over 2 years ago dedicated to dance
music production and DJ performance, Remix. Chekc out: www.remixmag.com

Our readers are a lot like y'all.

Remix Subscribers are:
Active Musicians
72% own a home studio
Computer is the primary instrument
78% perform live
24% are full-time professional musicians
36% are part-time professional musicians
51% have studied music formally
58% are 20-30 years old

I'd be happy to send an issue to anyone who wants to check Remix out.  Just
send me an email offline with your address.  or, you can subscribe online
and get a Free Sample CD from EastWest, Ilio or Big Fish @

happy reading...