Re: Multiple, sequenced delay lines...can it be done?

Hi Dave-

The EDP will do this, if you use multiple loops and the proper
quantization settings.  See Kim's message from the archives for the
basics of where to start:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200107/msg00490.html

It's just a matter of adding a MIDI sequencer of some type, and you're
in business.  A search of the archives for "samplerstyle" may reveal
other pertinent info.

The Repeater will do the same type of thing, but with it you're limited
to four loops as opposed to the EDP's nine.  However, you can play all
four loops at once if you wish.

I think the DL4 will also allow you have four synchronous loops.
Anyone?

-Hans