Re: magazines - non-loop

...ahh, EAR magazine.  What a drag it's gone.  I was shocked that it folded considering the big advertisers it was seeming to attract just before the end.

Same goes for Musician magazine.  I think that was my favorite music mag of all.  Nowadays I look forward to my new issue of Wire in the mail.  -a great deal considering all the great music you get along with it.

(...come on!  What other mag would be cool enough to have Alice Coltrane on the cover)!  -Todd