Re:What Do Looper's Do when they're not looping

I wash dishes in a restaurant. I worked for 9
hours on Friday night, with about a 20 minute
dinner break somewhere in the middle. :-| I need
a new job. I've needed a new job for about 5
years now (when I realized how crappy this job
is...it's not even just washing dishes that
stinks, it's worked with the oldest bunch of
children I've ever met, if you know what I mean).

Apart from that, I listen to music, read science
fiction novels, and go scuba diving (the latter
not as frequently as I'd like).

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones